- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
I Spy DIY Style
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I Spy DIY Style
By: Jenni Radosevich
Publisher: Potter Craft
With just a few simple supplies and innovative ideas, you can create clothing pieces and accessories just like the ones you see in stores. Author and DIY expert, Jenni Radosevich, delivers creative and unique ideas for DIY projects women will love. The DIY craze is now bigger than ever and with these step-by-step instructions, readers of all crafting skill levels can join the revolution. These awesome ideas will help you get the looks you want without sacrificing your budget. And what's even better - each piece is instantly more "you" than any store bought look alike because you made it yourself!
From purses and necklaces to skirts and jackets, I Spy DIY Style includes a wide range of projects. There are 30 ideas to get inspired by which means there's something for everyone. Once you start living the DIY lifestyle, you'll wonder why you ever purchased the expensive runway looks. Let this useful book inspire you to try creating easy DIY projects. Major style points are rewarded to any girl who created her look first hand!
Read NextHandmade Leather Bags & Accessories
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Me & My Sister's Fun Quilts
- Patternmaking for a Perfect Fit
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- She Wears the Pants
- Start Stitching
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- The Perfect Handmade Bag
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners