- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
By Alissa Haight Carlton
Publisher: C&T Publishing
The 20 projects found in Modern Minimal deliver innovative ideas that are perfect for all your solid fabrics. These quilts are great for accenting with your favorite prints. Do away with the idea that quilts take forever to complete. Some of these wonderful quilts can be created in just one or two sittings! By ignoring the traditional idea that quilts need to made up of assembled blocks, Modern Minimal is made up of projects that imagine the quilt top as a whole. Try straight, strip, or improvisational piecing using strips, squares, and rectangles. All projects are beginner-friendly. Follow the laid out step-by-step instructions to create sleek quilts that belong in a modern home.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Emma Tote Kit
- Start Stitching
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew It, Stuff It
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners