Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
By Alissa Haight Carlton
Publisher: C&T Publishing
The 20 projects found in Modern Minimal deliver innovative ideas that are perfect for all your solid fabrics. These quilts are great for accenting with your favorite prints. Do away with the idea that quilts take forever to complete. Some of these wonderful quilts can be created in just one or two sittings! By ignoring the traditional idea that quilts need to made up of assembled blocks, Modern Minimal is made up of projects that imagine the quilt top as a whole. Try straight, strip, or improvisational piecing using strips, squares, and rectangles. All projects are beginner-friendly. Follow the laid out step-by-step instructions to create sleek quilts that belong in a modern home.
Read NextGirls Style Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
- Girls Style Book
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- A Quilter's Ark
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- My Enchanted Garden
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- We Make Dolls
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners