Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
By Jessica Levitt
Publisher: C&T Publishing
Who says quilting has to been old fashioned and traditional? In Modern Mix, you’ll find 16 sewing projects that show off a clean, sleek look. From home décor to fashion accessories, any sewist of any skill level will be delighted by the projects found in Modern Mix. The contemporary projects mix both graphic patterns and vivid solids to create something original and bright. Fabulous ideas complete with step-by-step directions, diagrams and patterns lead the reader to impressive results. Modern Mix delivers innovative ideas and information on how to integrate fabrics of different colors and designs to create stunning projects. For the modern quilter, this is one must own craft book.
Read NextGirls Style Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 19, 2012
Sounds great! I'd like to win so I can get started on all these fabulous ideas for the modern quilter ;-)
Nov 12, 2012
I am interested in looking into ways to add modern Quilts into my Decore so this would be a great book to win.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The New Woman's Flapper Dress
If you want to enter a new, personal, fashion era, make The New Woman's Flapper Dress. Chic and cutting edge, you can sew an easy… Continue reading: "The New Woman's Flapper Dress"
- Girls Style Book
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- A Quilter's Ark
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- My Enchanted Garden
- Northcott Fabrics Holiday Snow Pattern and Starry Night II Fabric Review
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- We Make Dolls
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners