- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Quilted Bags with Style
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Quilted Bags with Style
By Ellen Kharade
Provided by CICO Books
Learn how to make wonderful, colorful quilted bags with this instructional book. Inside, you'll find patterns for 25 different patchwork purses, totes and bags. Whether you're looking to make glitter-embellished gift bags for them or a drawstring evening bag for you, Kharade provides easy to understand steps so you can create the kind of bag you've always wanted to make yourself. For beginners and advanced, this book truly delivers with full advice for sewers of all skill levels. Learn how to use up your fabric scraps in a productive way. Any of these bags can be created with leftovers.
Quilted Bags are back in style and so is the DIY mentality. Combine your love for sewing, your creativity and the step by step instructions included in this book and you're sure to have unique patchwork projects quickly. Then you can show off your new sewn masterpiece while out and about. Your new handy purse or bag will become an everyday accessory.
Read NextModern Minimal
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 29, 2011
Anyone know if this includes instructions for a bag that has a zipper?
pagilstrap1 492468 5
Mar 12, 2011
Would love to have this book with its patterns. Sounds like great gifts and bags for my four granddaughters.
Mar 12, 2011
I love this site more and more
Mar 11, 2011
We sell this book on CutRateCrafts.com. Here is the link: http://www.cutratecrafts.com/product.php/sku/465956 Thanks, Kirsten Editor
Mar 08, 2011
WHERE CAN I GET THIS BOOK, "QUILTED BAGS WITH STYLE" YOU SHOW HERE.?
Feb 21, 2011
Where is this book?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
- Modern Minimal
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Vintage Notions
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Stitch By Stitch
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners