- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Gifted by: Interweave
Reviewed by Kaylee Pope
If you are an avid sewist, you absolutely need to get your hands on a copy of Deborah Fisher’s Sew Fun. This amazingly entertaining collection of kid-friendly collections contains 20 projects that you can enjoy with your family. From adorable “Alexander Lions” to the silly “The Happy Birthday Quilt”, your family will get hours of enjoyment out of this book as they create and enjoy these quilts, plushies, and much more. This hefty and expansive collection of fun projects is unlike many family sewing books you have seen. It comes with so many little extras that you will want to read it from cover to cover before you even start creating.
In addition to the adorable and funky projects provided in Fisher’s fun collection, this book is equipped with great tips for sewing with kids, crafting quilts, and plenty of other helpful techniques and tips for crafting. A mother herself, the author of this collection showcases her expertise when it comes to crafting with kids of all ages. There are sewing projects that involve the kids directly as well as projects that get the kids involved without having inexperienced, little hands near a sharp needle or a sewing machine. Her tips and ideas on how to use your child’s art as a launching pad for project and quilt designs are delightful and ingenious.
This is one of the most unique, expansive, informative, and helpful collections of family and home crafts you will find on the market. The author, Deborah Fisher, has clearly honed her expertise in craft making and design over the years and it shows on the pages of this collection. Any mom, grandma, quilter, or crafter will find something funky to create in this book. Sew Fun provides a project for the kid in every single one of us.
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Insanely Smart Toy Bag
The worst and best thing about little toys is that they do not take up a lot of space. Little knick knacks are great for your child's… Continue reading: "Insanely Smart Toy Bag"
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Start Stitching
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- Happy Home
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Chance to win a copy of Lunch Hour Embroidery!
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners