Sew Practical: 13 Fun-to-Sew Designs for You and Your Home
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Expand your sewing skills with the popular patterns inside Sew Practical: 13 Fun-to-Sew Designs for You and Your Home. Featuring reader-favorite paterns from your favorite Martingale books, this assortment of sewing patterns includes designs by talented sewists such as Pippa Eccles Armbrester, Cassie Barden, Linda Lum DeBono, Mary Jacobson, and more. No matter what your sewing skill level is, you're sure to find your next sewing pattern inside Sew Practical: 13 Fun-to-Sew Designs for You and Your Home.
There's an awesome variety of patterns to choose from. Whether you're looking to make something for your home, or for yourself, you are in luck! There are tote bags, aprons, place mats, and more. My personal favorite is the Curling-Iron Cozy on page 18. It's such a neat idea, and a definite must-have for travel! The Dogwood Blossom Knitting-Needle Case (pg. 9) is also a great pattern to make for travel, as well.
The best thing about all of the patterns in this book is they are not only pretty and fun to make, but they are also practical, as well. Every single one of these patterns serves a functional purpose and is meant to help simply your life in some way; we can't think of anything better! This book, which is chock-full of timeless patterns, will be your new go-to when it comes time to sew something new; functional designs like these never go out of style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Custom Couture
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- Baby Times
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners