Sew a Modern Home
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Inside Sew a Modern Home by Melissa Lunde, you will find a fantastic collection of contemporary sewing patterns for your home. Sewing your home home decor items is a fantastic (and cost-effective) way to turn your home into a true reflection of your personal style and personality without breaking the bank. Choose from a variety of projects with beginner-friendly instructions and a range of techniques.
There is a huge variety of patterns to choose from because the book literally includes a pattern for practically every room in the house. To help stay organized, Sew a Modern Home is actually divided by room and includes the following chapters: Living Room, Dining Room, Main Bedroom, Guest Bedroom, Girl's Room, Boy's Room, Nursery Nap Time, Nursery Play Time, and Out and About. If you're new to sewing, then there's also a super helpful chapter with basic instructions, which is great for beginners and experts alike because you never know when you will need a quick refresher about a certain technique.
Many of the patterns inside this book match Lunde's personal style and feature modern designs with linear designs such as the Horizon Line Quilt and the Chevron Starburst Pillow. The Desert Morning Quilt is probably one of my personal favorites because of the southwestern-inspired design.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Custom Couture
- Sewing Vintage Modern
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Sew It All: Quick Projects
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- Baby Times
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners