- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Stitch By Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Stitch By Stitch
By Deborah Moebes
Publisher: Krause Publications
If you've stepped away from the sewing machine for some time or you're a novice, Stich By Stich will help you gain the confidence to finally create something beautiful. Learn essential sewing skills in order to make use of that fantastic fabric you couldn't help but purchase. From basic stitching and backtacking to using multi-sized patterns, this book was made to help you learn everything you need to know about sewing. Stich by Stitch includes a guide to the sewing machine, notions and fabrics. You'll also find 11 projects like a simple tote, an A-line skirt, throw pillows and more. Step-by-step instructions guide the reader through each project from start to finish. Finally, a bonus CD holds PDF patterns for each project. With large color photos and clear directions, even the absolute beginner can learn how to sew adorable projects any sewist would be proud to make! Stitch by Stitch is the book for anyone looking to learn, improve and create lovely projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 24, 2011
This book would really be very useful, thanks for the chance to win it :)
Oct 20, 2011
would love to have this.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Portable Sewing Station
There is nothing worse than trying to juggle your pin cushion, scissors, needles, buttons, and other sewing must-haves while trying to… Continue reading: "Portable Sewing Station"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Sew Red: Sewing & Quilting for Women's Heart Health
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Simply Sewn
- Scrap Applique Playground
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Vintage Notions
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners