Stitch By Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Stitch By Stitch
By Deborah Moebes
Publisher: Krause Publications
If you've stepped away from the sewing machine for some time or you're a novice, Stich By Stich will help you gain the confidence to finally create something beautiful. Learn essential sewing skills in order to make use of that fantastic fabric you couldn't help but purchase. From basic stitching and backtacking to using multi-sized patterns, this book was made to help you learn everything you need to know about sewing. Stich by Stitch includes a guide to the sewing machine, notions and fabrics. You'll also find 11 projects like a simple tote, an A-line skirt, throw pillows and more. Step-by-step instructions guide the reader through each project from start to finish. Finally, a bonus CD holds PDF patterns for each project. With large color photos and clear directions, even the absolute beginner can learn how to sew adorable projects any sewist would be proud to make! Stitch by Stitch is the book for anyone looking to learn, improve and create lovely projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- National Sewing Month Scavenger Hunt
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- Marimekko DIY Flower Pillows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners