Torie Jayne's Stylish Home Sewing
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Update your home with any one of the beautiful sewing projects featured in Torie Jayne's Stylish Home Sewing. Inside, you will find more than 35 pretty projects that will effortlessly bring a bit of color and style to your home.
Author Torie Jayne's signature pastel color palette pops out from the pages as you flip through this 144-page book. These pretty and practical sewing patterns are ideal for spring, but will obviously look fantastic in any room of the house no matter what season it is. Step-by-step artwork and well-written pattern instructions help add to this book's perfection.
Inside this hard cover book, you'll find patterns for every room in the house. The book itself is divided into seven different chapters: Getting Started, The Entrance Hall, The Kitchen and Dining Room, The Living Room, The Laundry Room, The Bedroom, and In The Garden. A few of my personal favorites include a Patchwork Pillow for the entryway, a Drawstring bread bag, Pieced throw, Linen Basket, Padded headboard, Makeup bag, and Gardener's Apron.
I actually am in the process of moving into a new house, so I discovered this book at the perfect time. I can't wait to get turning my house into a home with the help of these beautiful sewing patterns!
Plus, get a sneak peek of the projects inside Torie Jayn'e Stylish Home Sewing!
Get the full sewing pattern here for the Two Print Bag.
What would you say your sewing skill level is? Comment below and let us know!
Read NextSteampunk Your Wardrobe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- Kitchen Stitches: Sewing Projects to Spice Up Your Home
- Serendipity Studio Patterns
- Bags: The Modern Classics
- We Make Dolls
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Knockout Neutrals: 12 Showstopping Neutral Quilts
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Bags of Inspiration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Raglan Sleeve Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- Ruffled Zipper Tote
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners