We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
By Heather Ross
Publisher: Abrams Books
Weekends are meant for relaxing and spending time doing things you enjoy. For the busy sewist, Weekend Sewing offers more than 40 beautiful and quick sewing projects that can be completed within two days. Inside the pages of this creative collection the reader is led through step-by-step instructions to make blouses, scarves, bags and more. Designer Heather Ross presents lovely projects complete with pullout patterns that help execute the project. Readers will also be pleased to find recipes, tips and wonderful illustrations inside Weekend Sewing. For gorgeous patterns and useful ideas, Weekend Sewing is a must own craft collection. Follow along with easy to understand instructions and creative direction only a designer as innovative and unique as Heather Ross could provide.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Women
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners