We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Greet the spring morning with two singing bluebirds next to your first cup of coffee or tea. The April Mug Rug Tutorial will allow you to recreate that idyllic morning. The mug rug remains super popular among sewists for good reason! They are super easy to make, they can be made using your favorite techniques, they make great gifts, and they can be decorative as well as functional. You'll need less than two yards of fabric and you can use scraps for the adorable applique. Your mug will be so much happier with a sweet rug underneath it.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
- How To Mend A Hole In Jeans
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners