DIY Dish Towels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"With this easy step by step tutorial you can make your own dishtowels. Or if you prefer you can skip the making and embellish plain dishtowels. Included in the tutorial is a free printable pdf of 'I still do' that you can use or print out a phrase that you love and use it to embellish towels using these same steps."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Waffle weave material (or dishtowels)
- Pom pom trim
- mbroidery floss
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- Stitchin' Heaven
- Simple Sew
- Hoffman Media / Classic Sewing Magazine
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners