This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Microwave Popcorn Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Looking for a cost-effective snack for the family? This DIY Microwave Popcorn Bag is just what you need! I buy the kernels in bulk and this simple sewing project is great for cooking popcorn without the mess of the stovetop. Be sure you just cook plain popcorn in this bag and add salt and butter afterward. You can make this project in minutes and it works so well. My kids love it and I love that there is no mess!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextAmazing Amish DIY Dish Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Car Trash Can
- Dumpling Pouch
- How To Sew A Tiny Hem With The Rolled Hem Foot
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners