9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
19+ Rustic Country Sewing Patterns
These free sewing patterns are inspired by the country charm of rustic design. Check them out!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hop on one of the hottest trends in home decor and give your home a rustic-inspired makeover from our list of 19+ Rustic Country Sewing Patterns and projects. Rustic decor is a fashionable mixture of quaint country style with a hint of expensive taste and is a great way to add class and comfort to your home.
Even if you're a city slicker, you can still turn your home into the beautiful mountain lodge that you've always envisioned with this list of rustic sewing projects. From easy kitchen patterns to charming DIY home decor, we've got you completely covered. Meaning that your dream of owning your own rustic getaway lodge is only a few stitches away.
If you've always wanted to have a white Christmas in the mountains, don't worry because we've also included our favorite rustic Christmas projects. Whether you've always wanted to live in your own rustic farmhouse, lodge, or cottage, you can treat yourself to the rustic lifestyle in no time at all with these easy and full of country charm sewing patterns.
With these rustic sewing patterns, your expensive-looking comfy cabin is only a few yards of fabric away! These rustic sewing patterns are perfect for all year and are a great way to transform your home without breaking your budget.
Table of Contents
Country Cottage Kitchen Sewing Patterns
Style your kitchen with a sweet country cottage touch with these kitchen sewing projects. These DIY kitchen and dining room ideas are fantastic for adding some rustic charm to your home!
Whether you're looking for those classic country colors or want to inspire your guests with the southern charm of ruffles, Mason jars, or chickens, these patterns will help you along your way.
- Southern Charm Ruffled Tablecloth
Great for your Smokey Mountain lodge! This tablecloth is both full of country and charming.
- Mason Jar Dish Towel Pattern
We all love Mason Jars for their rustic aesthetic. This towel is a cute way to decorate the kitchen.
- Laura Ingalls Free Apron Pattern
Channel Little House on the Prairie with this adorable plaid free apron sewing pattern.
- Eco-Friendly DIY Tea Towels
Country charm is either full of pizzazz or pretty simplicity. Use this plain jane towel for afternoon tea.
- Ruffled Burlap DIY Table Runner
Ruffles for days! This table runner sewing pattern involves burlap and a rich rust-colored fabric.
- Rustic Checkered Sewn Napkins
Finish off your table decorations with these lovely patchwork napkins. Combine your fave patterns!
- Wacky Chicken Denim Pot Holders
BONUS! We love these wacky chickens and think they'd look perfect in a country kitchen.
Rustic Home Decor Ideas
Rustic decor may look expensive but that doesn't mean you have to break the bank! These fun DIY home decor ideas are the perfect way to create a rustic vibe on a budget.
These country sewing patterns are going to make your house all the more comfortable and charming. Use these patterns to decorate your sewing room, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and pretty much any room in your house that could use some rustic styling. There's even a planter that can be hung outside!
- Pretty Pincushion Jar
Sewing enthusiasts unite! Instead of boring sewing notion holders, make these beauties.
- Rustic DIY Pillow
This rustic pillow sewing pattern allows you to customize it with initials or a rustic image.
- Rustic and Cute Baby Owl
This adorable owl is a hodgepodge of mixed materials, which makes it a one-of-a-kind design.
- Rustic Burlap DIY Hanging Planter
This planter is perfect for your porch! Its a wonderful way to include rustic decor on the outside, too.
- Fairy Woodland DIY Coasters
We love these cute woodland coasters. Add these to the end table and they'll look good and be functional as well.
- Ruffled Up Shower Curtain
This ruffly curtain looks so nice and clean in white but feel free to use your own favorite fabric.
- Bit of Boho DIY Envelope Pillow
"Bohemian" is along the same lines as rustic, so this envelope pillow was a must for this collection.
Rocky Mountain Christmas Sewing Projects
Ah, Christmas. If you celebrate, then there is a good chance it's your favorite holiday. We have lots of Christmas sewing patterns but some of our favorites are definitely of the country charm variety.
You can give yourself and your family the Rocky Mountain Christmas you've always wanted with these rustic Christmas sewing projects. From stockings to advent calendars, you can create your own rustic winter wonderland with these fun sewing tutorials that are perfect for the holidays.
- Rustic Burlap Christmas Stocking
These stockings will pair perfectly with your old-timey roaring fireplace or mantelpiece in winter.
- Simple Rustic No Sew Advent Calendar
No sew? Yes please! Count down to Christmas with this adorable but rough and simple calendar.
- Winter Deer Kitchen Towels
The deer can be made with any color or pattern of fabric, which makes this project super versatile.
- Woodsey Felt Owl Ornament
Another unique owl ornament that will look fantastic on your tree. The perfect quick country sewing pattern.
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
There are few things cuter than these smiling faces. What a cute set of decorations for the holidays.
- DIY Felt Ornaments
These felt ornaments are fun for the whole family! Just relax and have fun with the shapes and wrapping.
- Chic Burlap Poinsettia Pillow
How gorgeous is this? It has just a bit of country charm appeal but still looks elegant and stunning.
- Rustic Country DIY Angel Ornament
Angels are iconic during Christmas and we love the old-fashioned, rough look of these.
- Quilted Rustic Christmas Wall Hanging
BONUS! Make a rustic quilt that's the perfect decoration for Christmas. This free pattern is beautiful.
Looking for more holiday ideas? This gift-giving guide has you covered: "The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide" eBook
What is your favorite "rustic" material to work with?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Peace Sign Necklace from Denim
- Big Daisy Fabric Flower Pin Tutorial
- Free Headband Sewing Pattern
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Clothes Hanger Cover
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Butterfly Hair Bows
- Easy Lingerie Bag
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Binding
- Fabric Editions Punch of Paisley Fabric Collection
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners