How to Organize: 14 Wall Organizers to Store Your Stuff
Organize your home with hanging wall organizers that take up virtually no space!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to organize with these wall organizers! These free sewing patterns are perfect for organizing your home. We all need help organizing our lives sometimes. Whether it's the craft room, office, bedroom, or any other room in the house, items just seem to accumulate. Save yourself the frustration of digging through an overstuffed drawer for that second earring or that favorite pair of scissors. Instead, make one of these wall organizers and get your life organized now!
Hanging wall organizers are the best because they use dead space—your walls—to store your jewelry, toiletries, mail, and craft supplies. You won't have to take up precious space in your storage closet or under your bed. Just hang one of our embroidery hoop wall pocket organizers in your craft room, or store your accessories in a classic hanging closet organizer. You're guaranteed to have room for any of these organizers because you don't need a random shelf or corner to stick them in.
Table of Contents
Wall Organizers to Store Your Stuff
- DIY Hanging Jewelry Organizer
Jewelry is one of the best accessories, but earrings and necklaces are so easy to misplace because they're so tiny! Get organized and never lose a piece of jewelry again with this DIY jewelry organizer.
- Sewing Room Filing Pockets
Let's be real: Our sewing rooms can get messy. Keep your tools organized with this DIY organizer. From seam rippers to fat quarters, this wall organizer has got you covered.
- Lovely Scissor Holder
Never lose a pair of scissors again! Keep every pair together in this scissors wall organizer. This pattern includes large pockets for your fabric scissors and smaller ones for detail snips.
- Wall Pocket Organizer
For all those other odds and ends, store them in a wall pocket. Easy to make and suspended with clothespins, this organization idea is the perfect addition to your home office or sewing room.
- Wall Organizer Tutorial
Make and hang this awesome organizer on the wall so you can finally de-clutter your home! It's a cute and creative way to organize your belongings.
- Denim Pocket Wall Organiser
Not only does this denim pocket organizer look fantastic, it's really handy, too! It's made from both the front and back pockets of the family's old worn and jeans, and the whole thing is edged with the waistbands. Waste not, want not!
- Colorful Wall Pocket Organizer
This not only functions as a small sewing tool organizer, but it also makes for a super-cute piece of decor for your wall. The genius use of cork in this hanging wall organizer tutorial also allows you keep pins and notes handy, too!
- DIY Wall Pocket Organizer
A quick and simple sewing project you can finish in an afternoon, this DIY organizer is the solution to a messy craft studio, and can hold your sewing tools or can be used to hold books and small toys for your kids.
- Embroidery Hoop Storage Tutorial
Use your favorite fabrics and a simple wooden embroidery hoop to make a useful storage display for your sewing tools!
- DIY Cork Hoop Sewing Organizer
Made from a circular cork hoop, this sewing tool caddy pattern allows you to pin up notes, fabric, swatches, and more. It also has fabric pockets to hold sewing shears, seam rippers, rulers, and other must-have sewing gear.
- Quilted Hanging File Organizer
We all need help with organization at some point, and this quilted hanging file organizer does just that while also reducing the clutter on your desk. Made with fabric and Peltex, this hanging organizer is the ideal storage solution for a student's dorm room or your crafting corner.
- DIY No-Sew Hanging Watch Holder
This simple homemade watch holder doesn't require any sewing. With some fabric, hot glue, and leather cord, you can have the perfect Father's Day, birthday, or Christmas present in minutes!
- How To Make A Fabric Hanging Basket
This handy little storage basket is always good to have around—hang one on a rail in your craft room, or find a nice place on a wall in a kids room to store all those crayons and pencils. This little fabric hanging basket is a real treasure when it comes to storing small items.
- Hanging Toiletry Clutch
Pack all of your shampoo, conditioner, lotions, soap, and other toiletry products in this super cute toiletry clutch. When folded up, it's a cute little clutch that fits easily into your suitcase. When unfolded, it's a fantastic hanging toiletry bag with a zippered pouch for small items and pockets for larger items.
For more great tutorials that will teach you how to organize your home, download AllFreeSewing's free eBook, 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room
What are some of your favorite ways to declutter your home? Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Patchwork Fat Quarter Shower Curtain
- Rope Coil Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Upcycled Cloth Napkins
- Simple Sewing Box
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room
- Nesting Fabric Storage Boxes
- Double-Duty Sewing Machine Cozy
- Cute Canvas Laundry Basket Tutorial
- The Easiest Braided Rag Rug
- Giant Floor Pillow Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Sweet DIY Candy Ornaments - 2 FREE Templates!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners