This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Hemming Jeans by Hand
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sometimes, hemming jeans by hand is a better option than sewing on a machine. Hand sewing allows you to sew a hem that is almost invisible. This tutorial will show you just how easy it is."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextFaux-Camisole Cleavage Cover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux-Camisole Cleavage Cover
- 45 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
- 75+ Free Dress Patterns
- Make Your Own Lingerie Guide
- 19 Free Vest Sewing Patterns
- 30+ American Girl Doll Sewing Patterns
- 31 Pajama Sewing Patterns
- Drafting a Jumpsuit Sewing Pattern
- 30+ Free 1920s Sewing Patterns
- 20 Free Underwear Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners