This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Sew a Robe
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a robe without a sewing pattern using your measurements! This robe is easy to make and cozy to wear, and it’s perfect for gifts! I love waking up and immediately putting on a snuggly robe. I wear a lightweight knit knee length robe in the summertime and a heavier french terry ankle length robe in the wintertime. I love choosing my own fabric and making the robe fit my own measurements! This robe is customizable since you are using your own measurements and preferences. It also has pockets and ties both on the inside and the outside of the robe. It’s designed to be sewn from knit fabric."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextEasy Pleated Skirt Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- 45 Free Printable Sewing Patterns
- 38 Modern Sewing Patterns
- 75+ Free Dress Patterns
- 31 Pajama Sewing Patterns
- 19 Free Vest Sewing Patterns
- 30+ American Girl Doll Sewing Patterns
- Make Your Own Lingerie Guide
- Fashion of the 1950s: 41 Vintage Sewing Projects
- 30+ Hippie Sewing Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Mantle Scarf
- Costume Robe Sewing Pattern
- Cute Quilted Makeup Bag
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners