Felt Organizers Set
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I have been looking for Etsy like organizers in India but couldnt find them, so thought of making my own. There are four items in this organizer set- card holder, pen case, cord organizer and a keyring. It does involve machine sewing but you could hand sew or use the help of a local tailor. I have used the colours mustard, grey and black for my set, choose colours according to the gift receiver"
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Either Hand or Machine
- Craft Felt: Approx 30 cm or 3 A4 sheets (I have used a mix of the polyester felt sheets and black furnishing felt).
- Suede Cord: 2 meters ( I have used suede bar cord from Ebay that I had in my supplies from a year back).
- Matching Sewing Threads: 3 colours
- Sewing Machine and accessories
- Keyring: 1 pc
- Thick Needle
- Fabric Marking Pencil
- Measuring Ruler
- Download the measurements.
- Measure out the felt and mark the fold lines. Cut to measurement.
- Set your sewing machine to matching thread and stitch at a distance of 0.3 cm (the distance between the end of the footer and the middle of the footer).
- Stitch according to individual pattern instructions.
- Add cord according to design.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
The Ultimate Beach Blanket Tutorial
Toilet Paper Holder
25+ Easy Fabric Flower Patterns
40+ Scrap Fabric Projects: Clothing, Quilts, and More
Pretty Wash Cloth
26 Fabric Baskets, Boxes and Storage: How to Organize
Recycled Bath Mat
35 Free Doll Clothes Patterns and DIY Accessories
100+ Sewing Projects by the Yard
Sew a Gorgeous Set of Pattern Weights
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners