We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Worried about your electronics getting wet? This Tablet Envelope in Waxcloth will allow you to take your tablet or phone to the beach or pool without the worry of getting it wet. You'll need waxcloth, ribbon, a piece of a bed sheet and a piece of an old blanket for padding. Adjust the size of this DIY case to the size of your tablet or device. This would be an excellent DIY gift for any holiday or occasion including Father's Day for a dad who loves gadgets and technology. You'll be able to relax around the splash zone with this DIY tablet case.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have an old kitchen canister sitting around that's begging to be repurposed? If you don't, it is time to snag one from the thrift… Continue reading: "DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion"
Easy Breezy Pattern Weights
Scrappy Fabric Baskets
50+ Quick and Easy Sewing Projects
Car Visor DIY Organizer
Mini Vintage Ribbon Keychain
Giant Fabric Storage Bins
Scrapbuster: A Trio of Quick Sewing Projects
Fat Quarter Fabric Basket
Too Cool for Spool Mug Rugs
54 Retro Free Vintage Sewing Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Tote
- Heart Softie
- Webbing Straps for Bags
- Mommy & Me Tote Bag Tutorial
- Travel Storage Bags
- Paneled Skirt Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Reusable Produce Bags
- Embroidered Felt Scissor Cover
- Blue Mini Biscornu
- Tote Bag decorated with Pin Tucks
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners