Tablet Envelope in Waxcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Worried about your electronics getting wet? This Tablet Envelope in Waxcloth will allow you to take your tablet or phone to the beach or pool without the worry of getting it wet. You'll need waxcloth, ribbon, a piece of a bed sheet and a piece of an old blanket for padding. Adjust the size of this DIY case to the size of your tablet or device. This would be an excellent DIY gift for any holiday or occasion including Father's Day for a dad who loves gadgets and technology. You'll be able to relax around the splash zone with this DIY tablet case.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners