Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Hootenanny Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hootenanny Fabric Collection
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Perfect for the spring and summer months are bright coordinating colors of fabric that would look amazing turned into a garment or bed quilt. You wait so long for the winter to pass that having any kind of brightly colored project will surely lift your spirits. The Fabric Palette Hootenanny fabric collection from Fabric Editions is one of my newest favorites. After you finish drooling over these adorable patterns you won't want to wait to get to work on your next pattern.
Hootenanny is a cotton print fabric that is sweetly unique and perfect for apparel, quilting and home decor pieces. Coordinating colors of coral, purple, white, blue, green and pink look great together and instantly give off that summer vibe. You will have a "hoot" thinking up your next masterpiece. Fun patterns like owls, hearts, triangle confetti, diamonds, flowers and polka dots will inspire you to get creative.
Made of 100% cotton you can machine wash and tumble dry your projects and they will still remain looking brand new. This collection comes in charms, strips, fat quarters and half yards, much like the other Fabric Palette collections. Quilters and sewers will love how easy it is to put something together since the colors are already coordinated for you; no more spending hours at the store looking at fabric. The half yards measure 18 inches by 24 inches which are great for smaller projects. Go ahead, get creative!
Read NextGirl Scout Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Awesome Denim Clutch
At long last, the bag of your dreams is here. Take a look at these instructions on how to make a clutch purse and try to deny that The… Continue reading: "The Awesome Denim Clutch"
- Chance to win the Girl Scout Fabric Collection!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Chance to Win the UpCart City!
- Hatch Embroidery Digitizer Software Review
- Chance to Win a Riley Blake Golden Days Fat Quarter!
- Chance to Win a NASA Fabric Fat Quarter!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners