Hootenanny Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hootenanny Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Perfect for the spring and summer months are bright coordinating colors of fabric that would look amazing turned into a garment or bed quilt. You wait so long for the winter to pass that having any kind of brightly colored project will surely lift your spirits. The Fabric Palette Hootenanny fabric collection from Fabric Editions is one of my newest favorites. After you finish drooling over these adorable patterns you won't want to wait to get to work on your next pattern.
Hootenanny is a cotton print fabric that is sweetly unique and perfect for apparel, quilting and home decor pieces. Coordinating colors of coral, purple, white, blue, green and pink look great together and instantly give off that summer vibe. You will have a "hoot" thinking up your next masterpiece. Fun patterns like owls, hearts, triangle confetti, diamonds, flowers and polka dots will inspire you to get creative.
Made of 100% cotton you can machine wash and tumble dry your projects and they will still remain looking brand new. This collection comes in charms, strips, fat quarters and half yards, much like the other Fabric Palette collections. Quilters and sewers will love how easy it is to put something together since the colors are already coordinated for you; no more spending hours at the store looking at fabric. The half yards measure 18 inches by 24 inches which are great for smaller projects. Go ahead, get creative!
Read NextAjisai Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Ajisai Fabric Collection!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Sophie Smock Vest
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
- Flock Together Fabric Collection
- Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners