Hootenanny Fabric Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hootenanny Fabric Collection
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeSewing.com
Perfect for the spring and summer months are bright coordinating colors of fabric that would look amazing turned into a garment or bed quilt. You wait so long for the winter to pass that having any kind of brightly colored project will surely lift your spirits. The Fabric Palette Hootenanny fabric collection from Fabric Editions is one of my newest favorites. After you finish drooling over these adorable patterns you won't want to wait to get to work on your next pattern.
Hootenanny is a cotton print fabric that is sweetly unique and perfect for apparel, quilting and home decor pieces. Coordinating colors of coral, purple, white, blue, green and pink look great together and instantly give off that summer vibe. You will have a "hoot" thinking up your next masterpiece. Fun patterns like owls, hearts, triangle confetti, diamonds, flowers and polka dots will inspire you to get creative.
Made of 100% cotton you can machine wash and tumble dry your projects and they will still remain looking brand new. This collection comes in charms, strips, fat quarters and half yards, much like the other Fabric Palette collections. Quilters and sewers will love how easy it is to put something together since the colors are already coordinated for you; no more spending hours at the store looking at fabric. The half yards measure 18 inches by 24 inches which are great for smaller projects. Go ahead, get creative!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Art Gallery Fabrics Color Master Box!
Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
Chance to win the Hootenanny Fabric Collection!
Yoki the Fat Dragon Kit
Chance to win the Ann's Arbor Fabric Collection!
Chance to Win a Wanderlust Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to Win a BERNINA Sewing Machine & Riley Blake Fat Quarter Bundle!
Chance to win the Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Chance to win The "H" Bag Pattern!
Everything Mary Rolling Sewing Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Start a Hand Stitch
- Pumps and Pearls Vintage Apron
- 10 Minute Tea Towel Apron
- Crossback Free Apron Pattern
- Chambray DIY Crafter's Apron
- 38 Fabric Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners