Ragged Homespun Christmas Stocking Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Christmas might be six months away, but preparing for it can take that long. Get ahead of the game this year with these Ragged Homespun Christmas Stocking Patterns. Shabby-chic is the biggest trend in home decor, and these stocking patterns fit the bill. The kits come with everything you need to make each stocking, so they are easy to put together with barely any thought involved.
In six different patterns, Snowman (shown), Christmas Tree, Gingerbread Man, Heart, Star, and Wreath, there is a stocking for everyone in the family to love. My favorite part of Christmas is hanging our stockings, and I can't wait to mix it up and use these this year. Each kit comes with instructions, two 22"x12" pieces of stocking fabric, two 22"x12" pieces of stocking liner fabric, one 16"x10" piece of stiff batting or fleece, and jute or fabric strips for hangers along with the material for your applique pattern.
These stockings would be great gifts for a new family, and personalization is made easy with a thick strip of printed fabric across the top that is ready to be embroidered with a name or initials. I have always loved the look of personalized stockings, and I think that these shabby-chic stocking kits would look even better with the added embroidery. This would be a fun project to work up with your kids, as although they may not be able to use a sewing machine, they can help you to pick out their favorite kits and arrange the pieces for you while you make them.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Looking for a DIY home decor piece to absolutely pop in your kitchen or living room? This gorgeous Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair is… Continue reading: "Springtime DIY Upholstery Chair"
- Chance to Win a Stash Fabrics Meadow Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Sewing Room Storage: 11 Craft Storage Ideas
- Chance to win a Comet Hobby Sewing Center Table!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
- Enter for your chance to win the Fabulous Fashionista Dress Kit Giveaway!
- Win a Deluxe Sidewinder from Simplicity!
- Win the Everything Mary Quilted Sewing Organizer!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Chance to win the OVO 150GT Travel Iron & Garment Steamer!
- Win a Sew Organized Project Bag!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- 22 Easter Projects To Sew
- Make Your Own Dress: 4 Spring Dresses for Women
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Upcycled Denim Hanging Baskets
- Bargello Placemats
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Diy Anna Frozen 2 Cloak
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners