Ragged Homespun Christmas Stocking Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Christmas might be six months away, but preparing for it can take that long. Get ahead of the game this year with these Ragged Homespun Christmas Stocking Patterns. Shabby-chic is the biggest trend in home decor, and these stocking patterns fit the bill. The kits come with everything you need to make each stocking, so they are easy to put together with barely any thought involved.
In six different patterns, Snowman (shown), Christmas Tree, Gingerbread Man, Heart, Star, and Wreath, there is a stocking for everyone in the family to love. My favorite part of Christmas is hanging our stockings, and I can't wait to mix it up and use these this year. Each kit comes with instructions, two 22"x12" pieces of stocking fabric, two 22"x12" pieces of stocking liner fabric, one 16"x10" piece of stiff batting or fleece, and jute or fabric strips for hangers along with the material for your applique pattern.
These stockings would be great gifts for a new family, and personalization is made easy with a thick strip of printed fabric across the top that is ready to be embroidered with a name or initials. I have always loved the look of personalized stockings, and I think that these shabby-chic stocking kits would look even better with the added embroidery. This would be a fun project to work up with your kids, as although they may not be able to use a sewing machine, they can help you to pick out their favorite kits and arrange the pieces for you while you make them.
Read NextAjisai Fabric Collection
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win the Ajisai Fabric Collection!
- Ladies' 1958 Party Dress Pattern
- Sophie Smock Vest
- Simplicity Rotary Cutting Machine
- Chance to Win a Janome Sewist 780DC
- Chance to Win a June Tailor Storage Caddy and Sewing Tool Set!
- Cecilia Jorcin Clothing Patterns
- Flock Together Fabric Collection
- Chance to win Bountiful Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Chance to win a Handmade Tailor's Board!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners