Add a Lace-Up Tie to a V-Neck Sweater
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Add a lace up tie to a v-neck sweater with a grommet kit and matching t-shirt. Mark the holes on the neck of the sweater for the holes and attach the grommets. For the lace, cut a 1" strip of fabric from the matching t-shirt and stretch it. Lace the v-neck like you would a sneaker. There's no sewing with this project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learn how to make an apron that will add some of Cupids charm to all of your cooking and baking endeavors this February. This free… Continue reading: "Lovey Dovey Free Apron Pattern"
- 9 Old T-Shirt Transformations eBook
- 8 DIY Makeup Remover Pads
- DIY Upcycled Sewing Organizer With Pin Cushion
- Sabrina's Little Black Dress
- DIY Winter Hat from Upcycled Sweater
- Upcycled Lace Shoulder Top Tutorial
- Simple and Stylish Swimsuit Patterns
- Table Runner DIY Clutch
- 40+ Ideas for What to Make with Old Jeans
- Vintage Hat and Bag Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- Sunbonnet Key Cover
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners