Bear Paw Quilt Block
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The bear paw quilt block is a combination of half square triangles, squares and rectangles. It's a classic block that has been around since the civil war era. In this article, you will learn everything you need to know to make a 12 inch bear paw block. I've included step-by-step instructions with pictures as well as a video tutorial. It's a fairly easy block to make. It's basically four smaller blocks (the bear paws) separated by a bit of sashing. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
- Mini Bear's Paw Quilt
- How to Make a Quilt
- Quarter Square Triangle Sawtooth Block
- Fat Quarter Patchwork Beginner Quilt
- Mesa Mini Quilt
- What To Do After Basting a Quilt? Ultimate Basting Guide
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- When You Wish....Baby Mat
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Square Wheel Quilt Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew A Roll-Top Canvas Backpack From Scratch
- Charming Quilted Pouch
- Hanging Kitchen Towel Sewing Tutorial
- Berry Patch Quilt
- Diy Halloween Treat Bag
- Diy Ghost Pillow
- Sew A Pillow Bed For The Floor
- Christmas Gift Card Holder With Free Pattern
- Tv Remote Caddy
- Diy Bowl Covers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners