Raglan Free Dress Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Turn a raglan shirt pattern into this cute dress with a few simple changes to the pattern. The Raglan Free Dress Pattern shows you exactly how to sew a girl's dress pattern for sewing that your girl is going to love. This kid's clothing pattern is charming, comfy, and great for a school party or everyday outing. Complete with a free printable pattern, the free dress pattern is surprisingly simple and fun to sew up. Save money by making free kid’s clothes patterns with this clever idea.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
- 1/2 yard knit fabric
- 1 yard woven fabric
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Noelle Halter Bralette and Panty Pattern
- Urban Jungle Bag Pattern
- Laser Cut Midi Skirt Tutorial
- Easy Laptop Case Tutorial
- Cutlery Zip Bag
- How to Sew a Pillowcase Dress and More: 16 Easy Sewing Projects that Use Pillowcases
- Ruffly Fabric Flower Tutorial
- Watermelon DIY Potholder Tutorial
- Vintage Trousers into Cuffed Shorts Tutorial
- Make 4 Half Square Triangles at a Time