We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Turn a raglan shirt pattern into this cute dress with a few simple changes to the pattern. The Raglan Free Dress Pattern shows you exactly how to sew a girl's dress pattern for sewing that your girl is going to love. This kid's clothing pattern is charming, comfy, and great for a school party or everyday outing. Complete with a free printable pattern, the free dress pattern is surprisingly simple and fun to sew up. Save money by making free kid’s clothes patterns with this clever idea.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Machine
- 1/2 yard knit fabric
- 1 yard woven fabric
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fairfield Pillow Inserts
- Scrappy DIY Grocery Bag Pattern
- Remona's Reversible Tote Bag
- Oversize DIY Shirt
- Ruffle Blouse
- Know Your Skirts Guide [Infographic]
- Know Your Bras Guide [Infographic]
- DIY Remote Control Holder
- Pom Pom DIY Beach Cover Up
- One Hour Pom Pom Christmas Tree
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners