We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Chris Pickup started drawing at 18 months, sewing with her mom at age four, and has been creating as long as she can remember. She's a wife and mother to four children, who supply her with almost endless inspiration.
She recently graduated with a doctorate degree in Audiology, but finds her greatest joys in her family and creating. She and her husband and built their last house, including the framing, roofing, electrical and finish work. She not only sews, but can install baseboard, tile, and paint.
She's blessed to stay home with her children, and teach every 6 weeks for a co-op preschool. Craft blogging has opened up a world of ideas and friendship for her, which she loves to be a part of. She believes that to create is a divine desire, and hopes that as she shares her adventures in creating and family life, she can spark another person's creativity.
Chris' Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextReesa Lewandowski from Happily DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crushed Velvet Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners