- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Chris Pickup started drawing at 18 months, sewing with her mom at age four, and has been creating as long as she can remember. She's a wife and mother to four children, who supply her with almost endless inspiration.
She recently graduated with a doctorate degree in Audiology, but finds her greatest joys in her family and creating. She and her husband and built their last house, including the framing, roofing, electrical and finish work. She not only sews, but can install baseboard, tile, and paint.
She's blessed to stay home with her children, and teach every 6 weeks for a co-op preschool. Craft blogging has opened up a world of ideas and friendship for her, which she loves to be a part of. She believes that to create is a divine desire, and hopes that as she shares her adventures in creating and family life, she can spark another person's creativity.
Chris' Blog (Pickup Some Creativity)
Follow Pickup Some Creativity on Facebook
Follow Pickup Some Creativity on Instagram
Chris' Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Ruffle Heart Banner
Ruffled Flower Pin
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Portable Sewing Station
There is nothing worse than trying to juggle your pin cushion, scissors, needles, buttons, and other sewing must-haves while trying to… Continue reading: "Portable Sewing Station"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners