- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hello! My name is Jamie and I'm a mom of 2, wife and blogger. I blog at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. I began sewing about 14 years ago by taking a class at a local sewing machine store. I started a few projects that I never really finished. Life got busy and I put away my sewing machine for several years.
When my children were around 2 and 3 years old, I loved to dress them in coordinating outfits, but hated to pay the outrageous prices for the simple designs I knew I could make myself! I was inspired to dig out my sewing supplies and with the help of the internet, taught myself to sew all over again.
My favorite things to sew are simple projects for the home and my little guys. I've sewn a few things for myself, but my favorite sewing inspiration is my little girl. You will find over 85 sewing and craft tutorials on my blog. Most of the tutorials are simple projects perfect for beginners, and can be completed in a short amount of time. (I have a short attention span, so my projects are mostly short and sweet!) Several of the little girl projects now come with free printable patterns.
My blog started as a place to share my thoughts and creations, whether in the craft room or the kitchen. I hope some of what I do can help inspire others to sew, cook and create!
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom on Facebook
Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom on Pinterest
Follow Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom on Twitter
Follow Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom on Google+
Jamie's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- 3-in-1 Simple Skirt Pattern
- Bandana Halter Dress
- Cinched Waist Knit Skirt
- Cozy Drape Front Cardigan
- Easy Flounced Leggings
- Girly Ruffled Dress
- Kitty Cat Headband
- Scrappy Fabric Flower
- Violet Ruffled Infinity Scarf
- Zippered Rainbow Wristlet
- Lady's Shirred Maxi Dress
- Fun Fabric Pumpkins
- Fun and Flirty Fall Skirt
- Classic A-Line Dress
- Basic Knit DIY Tank Top
- Sweet Shirred Peasant Dress Tutorial
- Ladie's Asymmetical Top Pattern
- A-Line Pullover Dress Pattern
- Asymmetrical Knit Poncho Pattern
- Girl's Faux Shearling Vest Pattern
- Bell Sleeve T-Shirt Dress Pattern
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
harrietsimons 7404 077
Jan 05, 2017
I would love to adapt this patter to my granddaughter who wears misses size M, can yu help?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Winter Garden Purse Pattern
Make a purse that will add some green to the grey skies and cold snowy days of winter this season when you make the Winter Garden… Continue reading: "Winter Garden Purse Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners