We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hello! My name is Jamie and I'm a mom of 2, wife and blogger. I blog at Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. I began sewing about 14 years ago by taking a class at a local sewing machine store. I started a few projects that I never really finished. Life got busy and I put away my sewing machine for several years.
When my children were around 2 and 3 years old, I loved to dress them in coordinating outfits, but hated to pay the outrageous prices for the simple designs I knew I could make myself! I was inspired to dig out my sewing supplies and with the help of the internet, taught myself to sew all over again.
My favorite things to sew are simple projects for the home and my little guys. I've sewn a few things for myself, but my favorite sewing inspiration is my little girl. You will find over 85 sewing and craft tutorials on my blog. Most of the tutorials are simple projects perfect for beginners, and can be completed in a short amount of time. (I have a short attention span, so my projects are mostly short and sweet!) Several of the little girl projects now come with free printable patterns.
My blog started as a place to share my thoughts and creations, whether in the craft room or the kitchen. I hope some of what I do can help inspire others to sew, cook and create!
Jamie's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
- 3-in-1 Simple Skirt Pattern
- Bandana Halter Dress
- Cinched Waist Knit Skirt
- Cozy Drape Front Cardigan
- Easy Flounced Leggings
- Girly Ruffled Dress
- Kitty Cat Headband
- Scrappy Fabric Flower
- Violet Ruffled Infinity Scarf
- Zippered Rainbow Wristlet
- Lady's Shirred Maxi Dress
- Fun Fabric Pumpkins
- Fun and Flirty Fall Skirt
- Classic A-Line Dress
- Basic Knit DIY Tank Top
- Sweet Shirred Peasant Dress Tutorial
- Ladie's Asymmetical Top Pattern
- A-Line Pullover Dress Pattern
- Asymmetrical Knit Poncho Pattern
- Girl's Faux Shearling Vest Pattern
- Bell Sleeve T-Shirt Dress Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- Make A Table Napkin From Fabric - Easy Square Corner Method
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners