Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hi there! My name is Jess, and I have a blog called Craftiness is not Optional, where I love to sew and craft up a storm! I have two adorable daughters, Sadie and Charlotte and an awesome hubby who
puts up with patiently supports my crafting/sewing impulses. I'm mostly self-taught and love to figure out how things are made. I especially love sewing children's clothing and hoarding fabric.
Jessica's Blog (Craftiness is not Optional)
Follow Craftiness is not Optional on Facebook
Follow Craftiness is not Optional on Pinterest
Follow Craftiness is not Optional on Instagram
Jessica's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Barbie Ball Gown
Candy Corn Softie
Easy Felt Carrots
How to Add Pockets to a Skirt
Pretty Princess Dress
Refashion and Embellish Skirt
Secretariat Inspired Dress
The Sadie Shirt
Vintage Heirloom Dress
You Are My Sunshine Dress
Walk in the Park Kids Leggings
Toddler Hoodie Tutorial
Reusable Trick or Treating Bag
Really Easy Flowers
Lovely Little Tunic
Fashionable Wet Bag
Embellished Dish Towel
Classy Christmas Poinsettia Tree Skirt
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hot Potato Pouch
Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. They fill you up. They go well with yummy additions like cheese and chives. They are… Continue reading: "Hot Potato Pouch"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners