We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hola! My name is Joy and I blog over at www.howjoyful.com. I am a Chilean designer that moved from my home country to the California mountains two years ago. I love sewing, crafting, upcycling, drafting and creating new things all the time. My blog reflects that and all the things I love to share.
I created my blog as a way to document the things I was making but along the way I realized how much I love to share my inspiration with others. Now, my main goal is to inspire others to try new techniques and create something new.
This year my husband and I became homeowners and are expecting our first baby. So on top of the normal projects, I have a lot of remodeling and baby projects and tutorials ahead of me! If you'd like to take a look come visit my blog, I always have projects and tutorials to share.
Joy's Blog (How Joyful)
Follow How Joyful on Pinterest
Follow How Joyful on Facebook
Follow How Joyful on Twitter
Follow How Joyful on Instagram
Follow How Joyful on Dribble
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alice in Wonderland Apron
- Asymmetrical Tunic Sweater
- Cozy Drape Front Cardigan
- Pleated Madeleine Purse
- The Conversation Bag
- Backpack Bear
- Sewing by Hand: How to Sew Straight
- Excited to Exercise DIY Leggings
- 1930s Sewing Patterns: Sewing and the Great Depression
- Diaper Changing Pad
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners