We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I'm Katy Follis and I blog over at sweet-verbena.blogspot.com. I'm a full-time student at Texas A&M University, studying elementary education. When I'm not busy studying I love to create. Sewing is a real passion of mine. When I inherited my grandmother's Kenmore machine from the 60's I was hooked and there was no turning back!
Sweet Verbena (Katy's Blog)
Follow Sweet Verbena on Facebook
Follow Sweet Verbena on Twitter
Follow Sweet Verbena on Pinterest
Katy's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Adding a Ruffle to a Tank
Bow Tie Top
Cap Sleeve Blouse
Game Day Dress
It's a Cinch Bag
Lacy Infinity Scarf
Leather Laptop Case
Lined Sequin Clutch
Pet Food Placemat
Sequined Mini Skirt
Tank Top Makeover Dress
Upcycled Sweater Pillowcase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners