- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Sarah J. Doyle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Sarah J. Doyle is a pattern maker, sewing instructor and author. She learned to make patterns from her own measurements through a Chinese interpreter at a local pattern making school while her husband was stationed in Taiwan for the Air Force.
Sarah's friends all wanted her to teach them once she got the hang of it so she wrote up instruction manuals and began teaching classes more than 30 years ago.
She now has over twenty books she’s written on custom patternmaking techniques, sewing businesses, and other sewing topics, in addition to several lines of custom specialty patterns.
You can also visit Sarah at her personal blog http://sarahjdoyle.com, or learn more about her pattern making techniques at http://patternsthatfityou.com and http://sewwithsarah.com.
Personal Blog (Sarah J. Doyle)
Patterns That Fit You
Blog (Sewing Business Blog)
Sew With Sarah
Sewing Machine Repair Books
Sarah's Projects on AllFreeSewing.com:
How to Make Jean Purses
How to Sew a Separating Zipper
How to Sew a Lapped Zipper for Shorts
Cute Fitted Plus Size Skirt
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners