Sarah J. Doyle
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sarah J. Doyle is a pattern maker, sewing instructor and author. She learned to make patterns from her own measurements through a Chinese interpreter at a local pattern making school while her husband was stationed in Taiwan for the Air Force.
Sarah's friends all wanted her to teach them once she got the hang of it so she wrote up instruction manuals and began teaching classes more than 30 years ago.
She now has over twenty books she’s written on custom patternmaking techniques, sewing businesses, and other sewing topics, in addition to several lines of custom specialty patterns.
You can also visit Sarah at her personal blog http://sarahjdoyle.com, or learn more about her pattern making techniques at http://patternsthatfityou.com and http://sewwithsarah.com.
Sarah's Projects on AllFreeSewing.com:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Havel's Sewing
- Passport & Travel Document Keeper
- Spring Boho Skirt Pattern
- How To Make A Single Adjustable Strap For A Bag
- Summer Top Pattern
- Stylish Tote Bag
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Fat Quarter Skirt for Little Girls
- Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners