Sharon from Sharon Sews
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hi I'm Sharon. I blog at Sharon Sews where I share tutorials, my personal sewing projects and a little bit of real life. When I was introduced to sewing at age 8 it was love at first stitch. I can usually be found in my sewing studio busily creating something new. When an idea strikes - watch out! The scissors, needles and fabric start flying! My supportive hubby just sighs and walks away. He knows I'll emerge as soon as I've birthed my latest design.
I'm a contributing author to Sew News magazine and you can find my designs in the One Yard Wonders and Low Sew Boutique books.
I love seeing others experience the same joy I get from sewing and hope you'll find inspiration from my personal sewing projects and tutorials. Stop by and visit sometime!
Sharon's Blog (Sharon Sews)
Follow Sharon on Twitter
Follow Sharon on Pinterest
Sharon's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how… Continue reading: "Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners