The Perfect Pajama
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Perfect Pajama
By Kristina Nilsson and Jennifer Pirtle
Publisher: CICO Books
Need a good night's rest? With 25 different pajama patterns included in this helpful book, you can look stylish even while getting your beauty rest. Everyone needs comfy pajamas for sleeping at night but you can also wear these cute jammies while lounging around the house. Whether you prefer to sew with traditional flannel, lace or eye catching fabrics you can find a pattern in this book to create lovely pajamas you'll look forward to wearing. The step-by-step instructions are easy to follow and with ideas for the whole family you can stich up everyone some comfy nightwear. Also included in this sewing book are projects for an eye mask, slippers and a hot water bottle cover; everything you need for comfortable resting time. You'll find full-size paper patterns and templates to help complete these adorable pajamas. For anyone that loves to lounge looking fabulous, let this sewing book show you how to make your own perfect pajamas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners