This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Handmade Fabric Border
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"An easy handmade fabric border is done by mixing a group of embroidery stitches to create a long-running pattern. One stitch will serve as a base for the others, one that will guide the eye upwards and one that will crown the design. The possibilities are endless and encourage you to find a design that appeals to you. Mine comes from a combination of a table cloth on an Indian painting that is more than 200 years and a weed."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextTips for Sewing Knit Fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners