Easy Baby Bib
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Handmade bibs make terrific baby shower gifts! With this easy pattern you can make a bunch of bibs in a single afternoon! Each uses just one fat quarter of fabric (plus scraps for the applique) and fusible adhesive for a fast and fun project."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 fat quarter fabric for the bib
- Scraps of fabric for the appliqué
- Fusible adhesive
- Tiny bit of hook & loop tape (can use snaps or buttons instead)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners