Tie Dye Baby Playmat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you're looking to get rid of some old t-shirts, wait just a second. This Tie Dye Baby Playmat is an easy sewing project that uses upcycled t-shirts and looks just like a quilt. This playmat is perfect for summer days when you want to spend some time outside without the grass poking and scratching your baby. The bright colors are so vibrant and it is so soft that you will be making lots of these homemade playmats for you and your friends.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
- 75+ Free Baby Sewing Patterns You'll Adore
- Contoured Burp Cloth
- Vintage Infant Headband Tutorial
- 16+ Homemade Baby Shower Gifts
- Printable Baby Sewing Patterns Bundle
- Reversible Baby Blanket Pattern
- How to Make a Baby Bib
- Oversized Bow DIY Baby Headband
- Cuddly Baby Blanket in Four Sizes
- Baby Bow Turban Beanie Sewing Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- Simple Lined Tote Bag
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners