Darling Dropcloth Pillows
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make pillows out of some rustic dropcloth fabric and grain sacks with this absolutely on-trend and absurdly simple free sewing tutorial. This DIY pillow project only takes an hour or so to make and it can truly transform your living room. Requiring drop cloth, painter's tape, and a color of your choosing, the Darling Dropcloth Pillows look right out of a Pottery Barn or Anthropologie catalog. Plus, these easy-to-make pillows are sturdy enough to be added to a back porch or outdoor sitting area, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextNo-Sew Bohemian Pillow
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Bag Pattern
- Sloth Sleep Mask
- Jesse Dress Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners