How to Make a Pillowcase of Pinwheels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you are looking for a bright and cheerful way to add some cheery DIY home dcor to your springtime or summertime home, look no further than this gorgeous and easy DIY pillowcase. The How to Make a Pillowcase of Pinwheels tutorial shows you how to sew up a stunning pillow that just screams fun in the sun. Quirky, cute, and a perfect piece of kid's room decor, this how to make a pillowcase idea comes complete with an easy-to-follow-video. Plus, it uses warm and fuzzy cuddle kits, making it cozy enough for any naptime endeavor.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
How to Make a Pillowcase
Read NextHexagon Fat Quarter DIY Pillow
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Heart Keychain
- Sam Sunbonnet Key Holder
- Sewing Planners For Sewing Projects
- Basic Clothing Alterations: Learn How to Make Alterations at Home
- $5 DIY Sewing Machine Extension Table
- 7 Easy Valentine's Day Sewing Projects Free eBook
- Natural Organic Dried Cherry Pit Hand Warmers
- How to Shorten Sleeves of a Button Up Shirt
- 8 DIY Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- 9 Ways to Transform Old T-Shirts Free eBook
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners