9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- see all comments
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
"I have just downloaded the pattern CARDINAL QUILT Designed by Marie Duncan CCQ0502-031950M and am questioning the gold beak and black face area. There is no instruction as to how to do it."
How to Make a Pillowcase of Pinwheels
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
If you are looking for a bright and cheerful way to add some cheery DIY home dcor to your springtime or summertime home, look no further than this gorgeous and easy DIY pillowcase. The How to Make a Pillowcase of Pinwheels tutorial shows you how to sew up a stunning pillow that just screams fun in the sun. Quirky, cute, and a perfect piece of kid's room decor, this how to make a pillowcase idea comes complete with an easy-to-follow-video. Plus, it uses warm and fuzzy cuddle kits, making it cozy enough for any naptime endeavor.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
How to Make a Pillowcase
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Letting Out Pants
If you've ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show… Continue reading: "Letting Out Pants"
- Mastectomy Pillow Pattern
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- No-Sew Polka Dot DIY Pillow
- Hexagon Fat Quarter DIY Pillow
- Easy Ribbon Pillow Tutorial
- 60+ Free Pillow Patterns
- Gorgeous Chinoise Applique Hexagon Patchwork Pillow
- Geometric Color-Blocked DIY Throw Pillows
- Quillow Pattern
- Colorful Quilted DIY Pillow
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners