Easy DIY Wine Bottle Gift Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is a Video Tutorial showing step by step how to make a Wine Bottle Gift Bag. This gift bag can be made for any size bottle using just one piece of fabric, a small amount of trim, and some wired ribbon. It only has one seam in the back, hem and trimmed top edge. Can be made quickly for any occasion. It can be embroidered with a holiday design as in the demo bag or made in a pretty fabric and even personalized."
NotesLater this bag can be used as a keepsake bag or can store holiday card. This video tutorial can be the starting point for creating your own personalized gift bag for any occasion.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- One piece of fabric.
- Trim. Can use continuous sequin trim, lace or piping.
- Wired ribbon for bow tie.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Scrunchie Sewing Pattern
- How To Cut Leggings Into Shorts
- How To Add A Side Pocket To Leggings
- Why You Should Submit Your Projects to AllFreeSewing
- Diy Dog Leash
- Fun Diy Sunglasses Case
- Kim from Exquisitely Unremarkable
- How To Make Kids Pants Smaller
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners