This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Split Flutter Sleeve Tee
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Create the perfect breezy summer tee with this split flutter sleeve pattern hack tutorial. You'll need your favorite t-shirt pattern, ruler, pen, paper, tape and a few minutes. This video shows you how to do the necessary alterations to the sleeve pattern piece. Next, it walks you through sewing the sleeves into the top. Watch out for some quick tips on finishing off the ends of serged seams. Your new favorite summer tee is just a few minutes away!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- any t-shirt pattern
- fabric for your t-shirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Types Of Buttons: A Comprehensive Guide
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners