This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Little Bandana Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This is a PDF pattern for a Bandana hat in kids' sizes. The Bandana hat is shaped at the front and adjustable at the back of the head. It can be made as an accessory for any outfit to match and add a cute accent. The pattern is appropriate for children aged from 12 months to 12 years. The bandana hat is adjustable at the back. You can also fold the band to adjust better to the head. This pattern also comes in adult size."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextScrappy DIY Keychain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners