10 Minute Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Beautiful T Towels are the inspiration for this project, spotted on a family holiday in France. The T Towels are transformed into totes within ten minutes. If you have thirty minutes take two T towels, add a lining and take the simple bag to a higher level. A couple of slip pockets are added to help the owner find their keys and mobile phone! This project works best with non directional printed T Towels. They make a great gift to whip up in a hurry."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Pockets for T-Shirts
- Stylish Insulated Lunch Bag
- DIY Ruffled Zipper Jeans
- All-Purpose Modern Apron
- Reverse Juliet Sleeve Top
- Quilter's Slidelock
- Dragonskin RESIZE-IT Template Set
- Suede Shirttail Mini Skirt
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 23 Ideas for How to Make a Circle Skirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners