10 Minute Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Beautiful T Towels are the inspiration for this project, spotted on a family holiday in France. The T Towels are transformed into totes within ten minutes. If you have thirty minutes take two T towels, add a lining and take the simple bag to a higher level. A couple of slip pockets are added to help the owner find their keys and mobile phone! This project works best with non directional printed T Towels. They make a great gift to whip up in a hurry."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- Cactus Finger Puppet
- Sewing With Grommets & Eyelets: Tips, Tricks & Projects
- Perfect Beach Dress For Summer Fun
- Swirl Skirt Pattern For A 18" Doll
- 6 Sewing Projects for Christmas: Easy Last Minute Christmas Gifts Free eBook
- The Best And Easiest Ways To Gather Fabric!
- Diy Sleep Mask For Stylish Sleep
- Diy Breathable Face Mask Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners