Boxy Travel Toiletry Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Combine two fat quarters, some vinyl, and your sewing skills and learn how to make a bag that will be your go-to bag when you travel. This box-shaped free DIY makeup bag and toiletry storage idea is smartly designed, making it easy to tuck into your suitcase on your next voyage. The Boxy Travel Toiletry Bag is one of those free bag patterns that is insanely useful while still maintaining a charming design. Make one for a friend before a big trip or even sew it in masculine colors for the next time your man hits the road.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Dish Towel
- How to Fix a Hole in Pants Without Sewing
- Apron Ties And Trim
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How to Organize Your Room
- What Can Be Embroidered?
- Free Jolly Bar Quilt Pattern
- Easy Fat Quarters Scarf Pattern
- How To Sew Quilted Fabric Bookmarks
- Free Baby Shorts Sewing Pattern
- Ohio Star Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners