Wave Around Tote Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Most of us have several tote bags. But the problem with tote bags is that they usually don't come with many pockets, or if they do, they aren't well thought out for your needs. I have the answer: make yourself a tote bag organizer! This simple project piggy-backs on my Wave Purse Organizer (also here on AllFreeSewing) to make a larger unit for use in most tote bags. This unique organizer has two sides: one for larger items like your tablet and the other (my original Wave Purse Organizer) for smaller items of varying heights. Once in place, your "must haves" are easily accessible along the sides of your tote bag, with one central opening in the middle for "whatever else". Use scraps from your stash to make this in an afternoon!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- As provided in blog post.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reindeer Ornament
- Scented Mug Rugs
- Every Girl Goes Crazy For A Sharp Dressed Puppy Dog
- Don't Bottle Up Your Tree Gnome
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners