Redwork from The WORKBASKET
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Redwork from THE WORKBASKET
By Rebecca Kemp Brent
If you love the simplicity of redwork embroidery, this book will offer inspiration, tips and more. With 100 vintage designs to embroider by hand or machine, Brent includes step by step instructions to make projects like towels, table runners, pillows and bags. Also included with the book is a CD that contains the vintage designs, 12 projects presented in easy to follow steps and how-to basics for both machine and hand embroidery.
THE WORKBASKET, a magazine that provided homemakers with needlework designs and other craft ideas for six decades, presents this crafting book. Redwork embroidery represents a vintage kind of crafting and brings a warm, nostalgic feeling to your home. With your choice to embroider by hand or machine, you can use the designs in this book to dress up any of your linens, aprons or quilts.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make An Elastic Waist Skirt
- Foldable Grocery Bag
- SpraynBond Adhesives & Fabric Stiffener
- Bampton Drawstring Bag
- Easy Purse
- Denim Hexagon Mats
- Turning Japanese Bag Free Sewing Tutorial
- Sexy Comfortable Panties For Curvy Ladies
- Diy Sensory Toys For Babies
- Diy Muscle-soothing Rice Heat Pack
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners