Scrap Applique Playground
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Provided by Martingale
Reviewed by Kirsten Kwon
The scrapbuster ideas found in Scrap-Applique Playground are unlike traditional quilts. Instead of putting together quilt blocks, discover a new way to create bright and colorful quilts. You'll learn how easy it is to fuse and patch scraps together, ultimately resulting in a wonderful new quilt creation. These whimsical applique designs are charming and easy to make. The reader can choose between eight different and simple applique quilt patterns. The designs range in terms of skill level so even a novice sewist can enjoy these wonderful ideas. Creating a pretty, scrappy quilt is as easy as following the step-by-step instructions.
Unlike other scrap quilting books, Scrap-Applique Playground delivers clear directions in an approachable way. Readers are left feeling inspired to give applique a try. Mackenzie leads the reader through important methods like the fusible interfacing and bias-covered edges. The colorful graphics also help guide readers along the way. Sewists and quilters alike will love these beautiful ideas; especially those with stashes full of scraps just waiting to be used. Let Scrap-Applique Playground show you how put your scraps to good use by creating lovely quilts you'll love.
Read NextLearn to Sew with Lauren
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- Learn to Sew with Lauren
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- 100 Applique Motifs
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Enter to win the Stylish Dress Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- The Perfect Pajama
- Sew Wild
- Bags of Inspiration
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners