Scrap Applique Playground
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Provided by Martingale
Reviewed by Kirsten Kwon
The scrapbuster ideas found in Scrap-Applique Playground are unlike traditional quilts. Instead of putting together quilt blocks, discover a new way to create bright and colorful quilts. You'll learn how easy it is to fuse and patch scraps together, ultimately resulting in a wonderful new quilt creation. These whimsical applique designs are charming and easy to make. The reader can choose between eight different and simple applique quilt patterns. The designs range in terms of skill level so even a novice sewist can enjoy these wonderful ideas. Creating a pretty, scrappy quilt is as easy as following the step-by-step instructions.
Unlike other scrap quilting books, Scrap-Applique Playground delivers clear directions in an approachable way. Readers are left feeling inspired to give applique a try. Mackenzie leads the reader through important methods like the fusible interfacing and bias-covered edges. The colorful graphics also help guide readers along the way. Sewists and quilters alike will love these beautiful ideas; especially those with stashes full of scraps just waiting to be used. Let Scrap-Applique Playground show you how put your scraps to good use by creating lovely quilts you'll love.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
- Enter to win The Marilyn Dress pattern!
- Crafting With Flannel Book Review
- Cloth Diapers Made Easy
- Sewing Pottery by Machine
- 100 Any Size Christmas Blocks
- Enter for your chance to win the Signature Bags and Totes Sewing Bundle Giveaway!
- Button and Stitch
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Stuffed Alligator Sewing Pattern
- How To Make A Felt Alligator
- Easy Diy Pillow Covers
- Diy Bedside Or Couch Organizer
- Fun Crop Top Sewing Tutorial
- Upcycled Baby Doll Clothes
- Fat Quarter Kid Apron Tutorial
- Sew Four Easy Bookmarks With A Free Pattern
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners