Sewing Bags: Tutorials You'll Love & 15 Free Purse Sewing Pattern
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Serendipity Studio Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Madeline Maxi Dress, Savannah Swing Jacket, Fashion Formula Skirts Vol. 2 Mini Book
Gifted by: Serendipity Studio
Reviewed by: Kirsten Kwon
Kay Whitt, the talented designer behind Serendipity Studio, delivers beautiful patterns and step-by-step instructions to create lovely sewn garments. In the fall 2011 collection, the patterns of Serendipity Studio remain traditional but also incorporate modern and stylish flair.
Madeline Maxi Dress: Maxi Dresses are huge this year and with this easy to follow pattern, you can create a trendy dress that's perfect for every season. The Bohemian style dress includes a contrasting neckline trim, raised waistband, belt and back zipper closure. Make your dress hit at the knee or go for the full length look and choose between a ruffled or plain hemband.
Savannah Swing Jacket: Create a sophisticated jacket you can pair with any outfit this fall. This design features a yoked bodice with variations for single box pleats or double pleats, rounded or squared hem and either a cropped or fingertip length. Let the collar express your personal style. While the jacket is fully lined, you can also opt for the unlined version as this pattern includes instructions for both.
Fashion Formula Skirts Vol. 2: Let the Serendipity Studio do all of the tricky math for you. This collection includes four simple skirt designs every woman would love to wear. Whether you love pleats or perfer a layered skirt, you'll find a design that suits your style. And the best part about the designs in this collection; no pattern pieces are required! Grab your favorite fabric and starting making your next fabulous piece.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
- 99 Ways to Cut, Sew, Trim & Tie Your T-Shirt Into Something Special
- Handmade Leather Bags & Accessories
- Pattern Fitting with Confidence
- Emma Tote Kit
- Start Stitching
- Pincushion Appeal: Patterns for Pincushions to Make You Smile
- Sew It, Stuff It
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Sewing Stylish Handbags & Totes
- The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook Review
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners