Serendipity Studio Patterns
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Kay Whitt, the talented designer behind Serendipity Studio, delivers beautiful patterns and step-by-step instructions to create lovely sewn garments. In the fall 2011 collection, the patterns of Serendipity Studio remain traditional but also incorporate modern and stylish flair.
Madeline Maxi Dress: Maxi Dresses are huge this year and with this easy to follow pattern, you can create a trendy dress that's perfect for every season. The Bohemian style dress includes a contrasting neckline trim, raised waistband, belt and back zipper closure. Make your dress hit at the knee or go for the full length look and choose between a ruffled or plain hemband.
Savannah Swing Jacket: Create a sophisticated jacket you can pair with any outfit this fall. This design features a yoked bodice with variations for single box pleats or double pleats, rounded or squared hem and either a cropped or fingertip length. Let the collar express your personal style. While the jacket is fully lined, you can also opt for the unlined version as this pattern includes instructions for both.
Fashion Formula Skirts Vol. 2: Let the Serendipity Studio do all of the tricky math for you. This collection includes four simple skirt designs every woman would love to wear. Whether you love pleats or perfer a layered skirt, you'll find a design that suits your style. And the best part about the designs in this collection; no pattern pieces are required! Grab your favorite fabric and starting making your next fabulous piece.
Read NextSteampunk Your Wardrobe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Give your little one something to tumble around with during playtime with this Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern. Baby sewing projects… Continue reading: "Fabric Baby Blocks Sewing Pattern"
- Steampunk Your Wardrobe
- Sew, Craft, Quilt and Embroider Confidently
- Sewing Pretty Little Accessories
- Cute and Easy Quilting and Stitching
- Stitched Toys: 20 Stunning But Simple Designs
- Homestyle Quilts
- Girls Style Book
- 500 Simply Charming Designs for Embroidery Book Review
- 25 Handmade Gift Ideas from Top Designers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- Rose Johnston from Threadbare Creations
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners