Simple Quilts from Me and My Sister Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Quilts can be quick projects. It can be hard to fathom finding a quilting pattern that doesn’t take hours upon hours of work to create, but the authors of Simple Quilts from Me and My Sister Designs have perfected the art of creating quick and easy quilt patterns for all skill levels. Known for their creative use of colorful pieces of fabric in their much-loved quilt designs, Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson do not disappoint with this collection of a dozen of their most popular and easiest quilting projects. These sisters know how to design a quilt for quilters who are looking for something as quick as it is cute.
Succinctly designed, this is clearly a book that was collected by two expert and efficient quilters. This is a no-frills sort of pattern book. The pieces speak for themselves and there is nothing but patterns from cover to cover. While many other quilting books languish in exploring a theme and going off on tangential descriptions or offer advice on quilting, this book is simply patterns. There are twelve quilts, all divided by skill level. New and novice quilters will find the first few patterns a breeze while expert quilters can find more complicated but quick patterns near the end of the collection.
Whether you are creating a quilt for your home, a friend, a family member, or even just for yourself, you will find a pattern for any occasion. Easily personalized by utilizing your own color palette, quilts like the “Easy as 2” quilt or the “Easy as 5” quilt can be sewn for any occasion. If you are in need of inspiration, check out the exciting ways the example quilts use colors or holiday patterned fabric to create a unique quilt.
Let’s face it! We all have a lot less free time these days. Finding a solid chunk of time to quilt an intricate pattern can be tough. If you want to quilt quickly with the same lovely results, you will find value in Simple Quilts from Me and My Sister Designs by Barbara Groves and Mary Jacobson. This beautiful collection of quick quilts will have you creating pretty projects in a jiff!
We did not receive compensation in exchange for this review. Items received are used for product review and testing. All opinions are those of the editorial staff. Our Disclosure Policy can be found here.
Read NextSew Many Gifts Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Win a copy of Sew Many Gifts!
- Enter to win the Gorgeous Party Pattern Set!
- Vintage Notions
- Fabulously Fast Quilts
- Beginner Friendly Quilts: The Best of Quilty
- Win a Copy of Stylish Home Sewing!
- Sew, Craft, Quilt and Embroider Confidently
- Redwork from The WORKBASKET
- Learn to Embroider with the Best of Leisure Arts Review
- Hat Shop
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners