We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Make a Hexagon Storage Pouch to protect your hexie templates from chipping and scratching. This is a simple, handstitched project that could just as easily be stitched by machine. A free pattern and tutorial are included. This project is easily completed over a weekend and would make a perfect gift for a quilty friend, so why not make two? The construction method ensures no open seams and a lovely neat finish. I'm sure you will love your Hexagon Storage Pouch."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- Pattern – this is provided
- Fabric scraps
- 7" x 7.5" rectangle of fabric
- 6' x 5.5" rectangle of fabric
- Medium weight fusible wadding like Vilene H640
- Needle and thread
- Scissors or rotary cutter
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners