Reversible Waterproof Picnic Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This free sewing pattern is the perfect easy blanket pattern for summer. Using whole cloth quilting techniques and simple binding, this blanket is the must-have accessory for beach and park goers this summer. Using a waterproof fabric, the Reversible Waterproof Picnic Blanket ensures that your relaxing time out in the sun stays lovely and dry. Create this free blanket pattern out of some light colors to ensure that your blanket does not get too hot in the sun. You are absolutely going to want to make this pattern before you next day of fun in the sun or spring break trip.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Patchwork Picnic Blanket Tutorial
- Modern Pastel Crib Quilt
- Scrappy Flora Easy Quilt Tutorial
- Perfect Pre-Cut Quilt Pattern
- Adorable Pinwheel Quilt
- Fabric Scraps Quilt
- 45+ Easy Quilt Patterns for Beginners
- 18 Perfect Little Baby Quilt Patterns
- Strip-Pieced Diagonal Beginner Quilt
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Pleated Blouse Free Sewing Pattern
- 3/4 Sleeve Summer Blouse
- DIY Face Mask Using a Sock (No-Sew)
- Sewing Project Plan (Free Printable)
- DIY Watercolor Pillow
- Floral Embroidered Canvas Shoes
- Geometric Patchwork Quilt Pattern
- How to Wash a Fabric Face Mask
- Dresden Quilted Zipper Bag
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners